Ring! Ring! It’s “The Postman Always Rings Twice” by James M. Cain. We discuss this excellent work and just how much is packed into this little novel. Great plotting, interesting characters, and cats!
Hungry? James Cain also wrote extensively about food including a love of muskrat and midnight spaghetti. We talk about his culinary legacy or lack there of.
Books Reviewed in 5 Round Burst:
- “White Jazz” by James Ellroy
- “The Hard Bounce” by Todd Robinson
- “The Lawn Job” by Chuck Caruso
- “Gun, with Occasional Music” by Jonathan Letham
- “Criminal Economics” by Eric Beetner
Don’t forget to rate us on Apple Podcasts and share the show with your friends!